Client Care Specialist
Kevin Webb | Owner | KW Fitness
“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude, And A Few Basic Skills, I Have A $12.00/hr, Fun, And Fulfilling PartTime Job Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Employee,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope you have precisely what I need in an employee so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding job I have available.
So, let me tell you about me, my company and the job.
My name is Kevin Webb and I run a company called KW Fitness. I’ve been running this business for 4 years now and am looking for additional help, due to an increase in clientele. (Which is a good thing.) We are a private Personal Training Studio offering 1-1 and semi-private personal training as well as nutrition services.
We have openings in both of our locations:
Fayetteville: 401 East Genesee St. Fayetteteville, NY. Right by Hullers and Village Hall.
Vestal: 3032 Vestal Rd Vestal, NY . Right next to Plaza and Sawtelle Travel by Matthews Kia/ Subaru.
Tasks I Need You To Perform
- Answering and returning phone calls from customers and prospects. I don’t get a ton of phone calls, but the ones that come in are important. When you’re not here to answer the phone, many of the calls will go to voicemail. You’ll be responsible for returning those calls the next day.
- Responding to customer service phone calls and emails. You will need to respond to each of these with basic information I’ll provide you. You need to be comfortable talking on the phone, using email and being a good typist.
- Filing. Basic stuff to keep up with the paper flow.
- Scheduling. You will need to make sure clients can change or make appointments over the phone or in person.
- Greeting Clients. You are the first impression when someone walks in. It is super important we greet everyone coming in to create a positive environment.
- Warming Up and Cooling Down Clients. With instruction from our Personal Trainers you will guide clients before their workout through a simple warm up and assist them after their workout with a cool down and stretch.
These are the skills you must already have to qualify for this position:
- Microsoft Word: You must be very comfortable using Word.
- Microsoft Excel: You must have basic Excel skills. We don’t do anything advanced with this software, just some simple spreadsheets, but you must be comfortable doing what I need you to do.
- Good phone personality/etiquette: You will be talking with my customers, who are VERY important to me, and prospective customers, who are also important. You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client. I’ll teach you everything you need to say and do, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- Email: I use a web-based program that’s easy to learn (you’ll understand it within 30 minutes). You need to be very comfortable and proficient with email.
- Thoughtfulness and Organization: I need you to be able to think for yourself and be organized. I am very serious about this one. I do not want a robot, I want someone who learns and grows with me.
- Scheduling: You will assist clients by making appointments over the phone or in person.
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because they are not mandatory).
- Graphic Designer: All of our marketing content requires a little knowledge of good graphic designing. The more experience you have with this the better.
- Experience as an assistant.
- Marketing Skills: The only way we can get more clients is to always be marketing. Also, the more creative you are with marketing the better the results will be.
- Passion for fitness.
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person. If this job sounds good to you, follow these instructions now.